Rolling Origin & Destination Survey (RODS)

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest and previous version (2017 & 2015) of Rolling Origin & Destination Survey (RODS) form TfL opendata web page (https://api-portal.tfl.gov.uk/docs) for my transport research. I’ve noticed that this survey began from 2003 according to the information from London data store (TfL Rolling Origin and Destination Survey – London Datastore). I wonder if it is possible to access the older version of data prior to 2015? Or is anybody here could share these data with me? I really appreciate your help.

Po

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to second this question. It would be extremely helpful to have this historical data! So, in case they are floating around somewhere on your servers, it would be cool, if you could share that data with us :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I made a request of RODS dataset from TFL and I got all the data I need for my study. You could use the following link to make your own request. (Make a request - Transport for London) Someone from the TFL will contact you regarding your request of data.

Good luck.

Po

Hi Po,

thanks so much for your answer! I will try my luck there then :slight_smile:

Have a good day!

Stefan