109 has split personality

Another one!

The new file tfl_60-474-_-y05-58318.xml, not due to come into operation until 27th March, has an issue towards the end of the Inbound stop sequence.

On some sequences it goes straight from stop 45 (490005019N) - Charrington Steps to 46 (490000039E - Canning Town Bus Station). On others the stop 490004525N - Brunel Street is interposed.

Michael,

Hi Michael,

This has been corrected now, the issue was with the special clock change schedules having a change in the stop sequence which was not in the regular schedule.

Regards
Matthew

1 Like

Variation on a theme this week, with the file tfl_51-358-_-y05-58452.xml.

This shows large number of stops with no sequence number, most one way and a few the other. The problem seems to be that the Farnborough Bus Garage stops have been replaced by High Street Green Street Green (e g 490009841OA is replaced by 490007494PA. This should have been fine and the only odd thing that I can see that might be causing the sequence numbering to collapse at that point is that the distance between the new stops and the next/previous stops at Shire Lane is missing each way (/RouteSections/RouteSection/RouteLink/Distance). My presumption is that the software expects this file always to be present.

There is no difference between days.

358 is still messed up in this week’s Datastore files

Another one this week, the new file for N137 (SCN 58403, start date 5th June).

Some of the southbound journey patterns include stop 490002219Z (Ebury Bridge Road/Chelsea Bridge Road). Others omit this. The ones with the stop in have no stop sequence number allocated to the stop or to all subsequent southbound stops.

Probably another case where not all days’ times have been revised with a stop closure in one chunk and not t’other.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Sorry I think I missed this entry, we’re just investigating this and will hopefully resolve it today.

Regards
Matthew

Hi Michael,

We will investigate this.

Regards
Matthew

@MScanlon
N199 (SCN 58698) seems to suffer from a similar issue.

Michael

Scratch that. No idea what I thought I saw!