I’ve just started working on a new app using the Unified API and have been fetching the data we need about stations and their entrances from the StopPoints by Mode endpoint. (actually tried to get DLR and Tube from this endpoint at the same time but get a 504 GATEWAY_TIMEOUT - probably just too much data!).
After using TransportInterchange StopPoints to also find entrances for Overground / National Rail stations that are also Tube / DLR stations, I got entrance data (no idea if complete, but at least some) for all but 2 Tube stations.
Edgware (northern line) does not appear to have any entrances in the data. I think it’s a small station with 1 entrance, but the station co-ordinate is not the entrance position, so I thought it was worth reporting.
Wimbledon (naptanId: “HUBWIN”) TransportInterchange does actually have entrance data but my initial script didn’t find it because it has a weird nested National Rail station structure. The NaptanMetroStation doesn’t have entrance data. The TransportInterchange has a child NaptanRailStation with naptanId “910GWDON” which doesn’t have any entrance data, but it in turn has a child NaptanRailStation with naptanId “910GWIMBLDN” which does have entrance data.
Just reporting in case anyone likes to fix this kind of inconsistency.