Another inconsistent stop sequence

Another Datastore file with inconsistent stop sequences. This time it is tfl_8-N2-_-y05-59398.xml. The Victoria stop in the Inbound (towards Crystal Palace) sequence is 490000248YZ in some and 490002139ZZ in others. No doubt this is relates to a new timetable on certain days of the week only (aren’t some weekend night services being reduced?).

Plenty of time to get it right as the service introduction date is shown as 28 August!

Michael

Hi Michael,

We’ll investigate this.

Regards
Matthew
( @GerardButler )

Hi Michael,

I’ve found the error and have corrected the error so the correct N2 schedules will be in the next TxC upload next week

Regards
Matthew (cc @GerardButler )

Thanks, Matt. It’s usually easy to spot once you know there is a problem.

I imagine that the underlying situation - new schedules for just some days of the week and a stop change has occurred since the data were produced for unchanged days - must be quite common but the inconsistency is usually dealt with before the Datastore file is done, with the occasional rogue file slipping through.

I’m never sure what else is worth pointing out. For example, the 337 Datastore file and the WTT say that the first and last stop for the diverted service is in Battersea Rise (“Bolingbroke Grove”) but the online status info for the route says the terminus is in St John’s Hill, south (sic) if Plough Road. Quite a long walk if you want Battersea Rise!

Michael