Bus Stop N - Brixton Station

This stop does not have arrival times for the 118. The bus stops there, but no live times are appearing. Can you please investigate.

@neelamk

It’s not just the 118, the stop seems to be totally different from the one shown Brixton Station - Transport for London

Looking at theTfL system this seems to be shown as Stop P - https://tfl.gov.uk/bus/stop/490000031P/brixton-station

Something caught my eye running through the Datastore Journey Planner file last night. On the P4 file, the last stop at Brixton was shown as 490000031N but this week it has changed to 490000031P.

My guess would be that some sort of change to the stop setup at Brixton but that there is a timing mismatch between what is happening on the ground and when it appears on Journey Planner.

This sort of thing is probably quite common as changes often get delayed at the last minute, perhaps because the council has come up with a late objection. It also happens the other way round, with Journey Planner lagging some way behind the new permanent reality.

Michael

1 Like

Hi All,

The correct stop is P for the route 118, this was reflected in the special New Year’s Eve schedule but not in the regular schedule, there may have been a late change which wasn’t highlighted, this has now been corrected. For the P4 the correct final stop is N. These have both been updated and will be in the next TxC upload

1 Like

This looks even more curious that I first thought.

Looking at the Datastore Journey Planner files:-

Until last week the only routes serving 490000031N were 3/N3 35 and 355.490000031Q was served by 2/N2 196 415 432. Other routes served stop P.

In this week’s files the routes served by stops N and P have been completely reversed. For example route 3 now serves stop P and route 118 serves stop N.Stop Q routes show no change.

This doesn’t look like a slip of the finger, as it affects so many routes.

Michael

1 Like