Discrepancy in central line arrivals

Hi all,

I believe I’ve run into an issue with the central line arrivals from https://api.tfl.gov.uk/Line/central/Arrivals. It would appear some central line trains to Epping are being shown as arriving at Buckhurst Hill, Liverpool Street and then Debden, instead of Buckhurst Hill, Loughton and then Debden. I believe it is also affecting the arrival order in the city, trains appear to skip Liverpool Street and go straight from Bank to Bethnal Green and vice versa. This seems to affect a couple of vehicles at any given time and I’ve noticed it when examining the raw data and when I was trying to use this API in my project.

If this has already been flagged I apologise but I couldn’t find any other reference to it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Any idea which ones? @jamesevans might be able to help

1 Like

As I type this it seems to be affecting the central line train with Id 110 but Ive also seen it affect Ids 001, 002 and many other. I couldn’t find a pattern from what I’ve seen.

Hi @jamieholloway

I’ve not been able to recreate this.

Is it possible to get a copy of the response you see when this happens?

Thanks,
James

1 Like

Hi @jamesevans,

Strangely I can no longer recreate this either. I am however fairly sure it took place as I saw it affect Live map of London Underground trains and my equivalent project, where trains would seemingly move through air from Buckhurst Hill to Liverpool Street.

I saw this happen for a few days before and after my first post but not since.

Thanks,
Jamie

OK @jamieholloway - tag me in your post if it happens again.

Thanks,
James