Journey Planner bug: Malden Road, Camden

Hi - no other obvious place and there’s no link on the website so…

Attempting to plan a journey to City and Islington at Goswell Road works but it shows the end point as ‘60 Malden Road, Camden’.

Is this the right place to report quixotic search outcomes? Here’s one:

I searched the journey between Woodbridge Street and Leicester Square and it got me there but tells me I’m arriving at 60 Malden Road, Camden.

Depart1 Woodbridge Street, City at 17:30viaWalk to Farringdon Station

Walk to Farringdon Station

Journey time:

15 min

[View directions](javascript:void(0))

Step 2

DepartFarringdon at 17:45viaElizabeth line to Tottenham Court Road Station

Elizabeth line to Tottenham Court Road Station

Journey time:

2 min

Step 3

DepartTottenham Court Road Underground Station at 17:51viaNorthern line to Leicester Square

Northern line to Leicester Square

Journey time:

Step 4

DepartLeicester Square Underground Station at 17:51viaWalk to 60 Malden Road, Camden

Walk to 60 Malden Road, Camden

Journey time:

8 min

[View directions](javascript:void(0))

Arrive at60 Malden Road, Camden at 17:5960 Malden Road, Camden

Hi, when I use journey planner my destination keeps coming up as 60 Malden Road, Camden regardless of what I am keying in. I see a few others have reported this bug but it is still live.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of a bug affecting Journey Planner on the website where addresses in journey results do not match the addresses provided.

Apologies for the delay in getting this fixed. For your reference, this is logged as ticket #88208, and we will try to fix this as soon as we can.

I am using the Journey Planner on the TFL website to find a route between Kentish Town Station and 2 Regents Park Road. The link is here.

Weirdly, the results tell me to go to 60 Malden Road,Camden. This is not where I want to go and is about a mile from the correct destination. Even more weirdly, the map seems to show the correct destination in Regents Park Road, but displays a label that says it is 60 Malden Road.

Does anyone know what is wrong? I don’t want to go to Malden Road and I don’t understand why the planner is sending me there.

This is similar to another problem reported here, which never got an answer.

Welcome @tenbob

I think in the real world, 2 Regents Park Road isn’t accessed from Regents Park Road but from the location you have been given.

I’m sorry, I haven’t a clue, unless it is the new Mornington Crescent.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for reporting this. We are aware of this issue, which has been logged as ticket #88208, and will resolve it as soon as we are able.

1 Like

Hi all, I’m pleased to say this issue has now been resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to notice any issues.

1 Like