Missing data for trains "At Platform"

Hi all,

Before for stop points I was able to see when a train was “At Platform” using the currentLocation field. Now when a train is currently at the platform of a station, it’s not shown altogether. E.g. for West Ruislip, it will show “Between Ruislip Gardens and West Ruislip” but once it’s arrived at West Ruislip that particular train isn’t shown.

Wondering if there is a fix for this?
Thanks

@ngohil I’m sorry but the TfL api is clearly (isn’t is just!) labelled ARRIVALS. The TfL systems do not supply departure information.

So, if you’re at the start of a line, the only way to find out is to use the in-station displays as they can, magically, show departures.

@briantist Thanks I understand that it’s just arrivals and not departures. But ever since I’ve been using the API, for each stop point it’s shown how many minutes for a train to arrive and when it is at the platform (not necessarily when it departs). Was quite useful to know. Saw it in the feed last week, but not seeing anymore.

@ngohil It is possible to determine the dwell time from the timetables in the zip files are

https://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/syndication/feeds/journey-planner-timetables.zip ?