Our Strikes page has now been updated with full information about the planned strike action on London Underground (and national rail service) in July.
• Due to planned strike action, severe disruption is expected across the London Underground network between 23 and 29 July. With little or no service expected between Tuesday 25 and Friday 28 July.
• There will be no Night Tube services running over night, Friday 28 July.
• Buses, DLR, London Overground, Night Overground, Elizabeth line, Tram services and the IFS Cloud Cable Car are not on strike but some DLR, London Overground, including night services and Elizabeth line services may be affected by station closures where stations also serve London Underground lines. Please see Status Updates.
• Customers who need to travel are advised that remaining services and roads will be extremely busy if this strike action goes ahead. Plan ahead, check before you travel, and allow extra time to complete your journey.
• There are also national rail strikes on 20. 22 and 29 July, which may affect some District line, London Overground, Elizabeth line and Tram services.
• We are continuing to talk with Trade Unions to discuss the issues and seek a resolution
Hi @SarahLS , Nick here from Citymapper thank you for the update! Got 3 questions regarding the strike:
Can you confirm that these are the expected levels of services
Sun 23: Finish early, by 19:00
Mon 24: good service
Tue 25: little to no service
Wed 26: no service
Thu 27: little to no service
Fri 28: no service
Sat 29: late start
According to some news, ‘different grades and sections of the Tube (will be) taking action on different days’. Does this mean that on, for example Sunday,only part of the Tube network would be on strike?