I’m looking at the arrivals for the two Paddington stations. I’m trying to work out how to interpret them. It seems to be a special case.
- Circle inner rail and outer rail
- District inner rail and outer rail
- Hammersmith and City inner rail (but not outer?)
For 940GZZLUPAH (in the stops api this is the H&C line station)
- Bakerloo southbound and northbound
- Circle eastbound
- Hammersmith & City westbound and eastbound
So questions are:
- For 940GZZLUPAC why are the platform names inner/outer instead of directional names. Maybe I can understand this for circle line but for the other lines its inconsistent
- Why does 940GZZLUPAC have arrivals for H&C
- Why does 940GZZLUPAH have arrivals for Bakerloo, Circle
- The two lots of results H&C and circle from both stations don’t match
This is a bit confusing, I’m wondering how best to detangle this. For point 1 I can map inner/outer to directional names (although I’d like to avoid that if it’s a bug in the data). For Bakerloo and District I can keep those results. For H&C and circle, I’m not sure whether to combine the results, or keep one set over the other. Or I could just use the 940GZZLUPAH results and add district from 940GZZLUPAH.