Elizabeth line and other updates

Hi @team.cambridge - we have been chasing our supplier for an update. Unfortunately it’s taking their dev team some time to get to grips with the issue.

Thanks,
James

Further to this, we’ve been informed by the supplier that they have localised the cause of the bug. They are now working on developing a solution to this.

Thanks,
James

A fix has now been developed and is in testing in the development environment. I’ll update once testing has been completed.

Thanks,
James

@team.cambridge @dweetman - apologies for the lack of update, I was on leave. The fix for the point to point journeys using Elizabeth line only has been released as of Monday afternoon - please let us know if there’s any further issues.

thanks,
James

cc @jwithers

@jamesevans any update on this issue please ? Thank you.

Hi @nakkore

are you referring to the issue that @team.cambridge raised regarding planning between lat-longs using Elizabeth line only? If so, that was resolved on Monday afternoon.

Apologies if I am at cross purposes here!

thanks,
James

Hi @jamesevans ,

I’m referring to "the journey planner results seem to miss the “lineString” for the elizabeth line leg under “path”.

For example in:
https://api.tfl.gov.uk/Journey/JourneyResults/1002163/to/1002162?date=20220615&time=1023&timeIs=Departing&journeyPreference=leasttime&mode=elizabeth-line&accessibilitypreference=NoRequirements&usemultimodalcall=true&cyclePreference=none&walkingSpeed=average&maxWalkingMinutes=40&maxTransferMinutes=30&nationalSearch=false&walkingOptimization=false

Thank you

Apologies, I’ll try to get an update on where that one is at!

Thanks,
James

Hi @nakkore

It appears a fix for the geography in the Journey Planner system was attempted but didn’t seem to resolve the issue.

I’ve asked the supplier to take another look and I’ll update you here with any progress.

Thanks,
James