New data - Tube Customer Volumes and Movements Data

We’ve published new data in our Unified API and as downloadable csv files showing how busy our LU stations and trains are on a typical day. Read more about tube customer and volumes data. We’d love to hear your feedback on the data we’ve released and how you could use it in your apps and products.

2 Likes

hi @theochapple,
some of the links in the blog post you linked are unfortunately erroring out.
For example, the link to “The complete Crowding data sets are available here” is redirecting to an error page as is the link to Rolling Origin and Destination Survey. (RODS)
Would it be possible to see customer volumes data that is update more frequently (for example daily or weekly)?
Kind regards,
Camilla

Thanks for heads up! Our content editors had made some changes to the web page so I’ve now updated the links in the blog post. Please let me know if you have any more issues accessing the data.

The first and third CSV files over at http://crowding.data.tfl.gov.uk/ are no longer accessible, I get a 403 error.

Hi rjeady - you should now be able to access these files.

Great stuff, thanks.

Hi,
Is it possible to obtain disaggregated data? It would be interesting to see the actual numbers day by day in the 5-week period, rather than on average.
All the best
Carlo

Hi Carlo,
We are not planning at this point to release such disaggregated data.

Kind regards,
Jakub

1 Like