Number 20 bus live data

Hi guys, we are not receiving live data for the number 20 bus, is anyone else having issues?

Seems to be a general failure.

(On route 20 that is)

Thanks @mjcarchive I hoped it wasn’t just us1

Hi @Nicks - I have queried this with my colleagues who look after Countdown.

Thanks,
James

1 Like

Any updates? As I type I see info on London Vehicle Finder for just three buses, with arrival times in the recent past. Two for Walthamstow Central and one at the Cottage Loaf in Debden. Nothing going towards Walthamstow.

Have to suspect a mismatch between schedules. Is a special school holiday schedule operating unexpectedly, perhaps?

1 Like

Hi @mjcarchive

We’ve been informed that there needs to be a data update in Countdown/iBus that will go live tomorrow.

Thanks,
James

2 Likes

@mjcarchive - I can confirm this has now gone live and the predictions seem to be flowing through now.

Please let me know of any other issues.

Thanks,
James

1 Like

Thanks, @jamesevans

No other problems of that ilk at the moment but (there’s always something) the weekly Journey Planner Datastore zip file has not been updated yet. Normally done in the early hours of Monday or sometimes Tuesday. Bank holiday causing a blip, perhaps? That also means that I haven’t been able to check whether the naff W15 file highlighted in another thread has been corrected.

Michael

Hi @mjcarchive - I believe there was an issue with the script that updates that data. The journey planner team were looking into it. I’ll try to get an update.

Thanks,
James

1 Like