OK, who turned the 129 into SL4?

@jamesevans @LeonByford

We’re currently seeing route 129 show up in the Countdown feed with the terminals for the not yet started Superloop SL4 Canary Wharf <> Grove Park…

Simon
Part of the LVF Admin Team

1 Like

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue.
It looks like the predictions themselves are fine, but the DestinationText/DestinationName is faulty. I hope my understanding of the problem is correct.
I have raised this with the iBus team (James, I’ve cc’d you in my email).

1 Like

Thanks Leon. We’ve tweaked our back-end to show the correct terminals in the mean time.

Simon

1 Like

Yh TfL doesn’t exist, Imagine if ‘239’ would bring a new route from Sydenham - Lee Green or extend Blackheath Shooters Hill Road, Sun-in-the-Sands plus North Greenwich follow by ‘SL4’ to an areas are completely unserved in Lennard Road, Kings Hall Road, Bridge Road, Copers Cope Road, Bellingham Road and Hazelbank Road. When TfL propose ‘X239’ that confuse mentally with lower 200 range then to change Superloop between SL1-10. via Westwood Hill, Newlands Park, Lennard Road, Kings Hall Road, Bridge Road, Copers Cope Road, Southend Road, Beckenham Hill Road, Bromley Road, Bellingham Road, Hazelbank Road, Verdant Lane and St Mildreds Road - Birch Birch Grove (New Bus Stand).

This is not a fantasy bus group.