Taylor Swift footfall

Hello everyone,

I need some help tracking football data from Wembley Park and Wembley Central tube stations. I’m particularly interested in the day of, or the day after, the first Taylor Swift concert at Wembley this summer. The concert is on the 21st of June.

I’ve checked the open data reports on the PowerBi dashboard and noticed there’s a 48-hour lag. I’m looking for ways to access either real-time data, or cumulative day data after the concert, or the following morning. I need entrance /exit data. I would use this information for the purposes of marketing analysis and for comparing it year-on-year with previous concerts.

Any advice or suggestions on how to obtain this data would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Claudio

Hi Claudio @cgiambrone welcome to the forum!

I think you are looking for entrance/exit data, we’re not aware of any public feed like that.

This isn’t exactly what you want - but you could try looking at our LIVE ‘Crowding’ data in the Unified API. This will allow you to get live information about crowding levels within TfL tube stations:

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any more questions.

Sarah
(TfL Open Data team)

Hey Sarah, thank you so much. this is the feed I’ve been looking at and using for a while now - it’s very handy. Hope I’m not usinc incorrect info! will look at your other feed too. C

Exits and Entrances