Journey Planner shows empty results page

Taking my MacBook as an example, I’m using Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit), Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit), MacBook is on Sierra 10.2.5

Hi
I’ve also been having this problem. I can use journey planner on my iPhone but on my mac only the ads appear. I am sure may others are also having this problem but there is not an easy way to communicate this to TFL on the HELP page of their website.
I am not tech savvy so any screen shot steps that resolve this issue would be wonderful. Ive tried it on Safari and Chrome and neither work.

I find that tfl is blocked, and at the same instant, Sophos has a notification under “controlled items” that translate.google.com has been blocked. So I assume that the tfl website has a link to this. I think that you can ask your admin to whitelist translate.google.com. Let me know if this works.

Hi ChrisB, I was still having the original problem so I checked google.translate.com in isolation and it was being blocked by my work firewall under “proxies and translators” , so I had them unblock it and the TFL journey planner and Tube map have now become functional again! Thanks for identifying this, it looks like this is finally fixed after many months! No idea why Translate was blocked in the first place of course.