/Line/Timetable Heathrow T2&3 to T5 has no timetable

I’m using Line/piccadilly/Timetable/940GZZLUHRC/to/940GZZLUHR5 expecting the timetable from Heathrow Terminals 2&3 to Heathrow Terminal 5. However, the timetable provided is empty and there is an error at the end. This is the end of the output:

"timetable": {
        "$type": "Tfl.Api.Presentation.Entities.Timetable, Tfl.Api.Presentation.Entities",
        "routes": []
    },
    "statusErrorMessage": "The stop you selected has now been removed from the route, and therefore we cannot show you a timetable. The route page will be updated shortly to reflect these changes."
}

@jamesevans I’m also getting from https://api.tfl.gov.uk/Line/piccadilly/Timetable/940GZZLUHRC/to/940GZZLUHR5

“statusErrorMessage”: “The stop you selected has now been removed from the route, and therefore we cannot show you a timetable. The route page will be updated shortly to reflect these changes.”

Blockquote

1 Like

hi @Dom395 @briantist - we’re raised this with our Journey Planner vendor for investigation. It may be related to the funky situation with the Heathrow T4 loop.

We’ll let you know when we know more.

Many thanks,
James

1 Like

hi @Dom395 @briantist - this is now resolved. Good spot considering this appears to have been broken since the opening of Terminal 5 in 2011!

1 Like

Terminal 5 opened in 2008. I was there.

Not sure when the API incorporated it though.

ah yes, so it was! A version of the same data management system was there then, so probably 16 years now

@jamesevans Thanks. I did spot it when I was moaning about Acton Town the other day. Need to reimport the data so the my drawing code can show the correct lines.

I think it might have been 2017… Not sure it was in the “old app” (Trackernet).

1 Like